Ideas For Extra Yearbook Pages.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ideas For Extra Yearbook Pages.

Post  KaliahA on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 pm

I have created ideas for yearbook pages. Im accepting extra ideas or comments on any of the options given below.

Option A: I Remember When….
-Pictures or writing about things we remember about when we were young.

Option B: Senior Pages...
- What will you be doing in 10 years?
-Memory page
-Their best memory of being at Arts Academy.

Option C: Teacher Page..
-Telling why they love working at Arts Academy
- Teacher of the Year

Option D:Rumor Has It Page
- Everything we hear people saying through the days at Arts Academy

Option E: Guess Who?
-Everyone provides a baby photo of themselves (including the teachers) and make up a quiz page where people have to guess who each baby is.

Option F: My Generation Page..
- Fashion Crazes (such as leggings, jumpsuits, UGG boots, etc.)
- Must-have gadgets that have been popular during your time at school (such as smart phones, the iPad, 3D TV, Xbox Kinnect etc.) and include prices of these things so you can look back in the future and compare.
- Top 5 Apps too, such as Facebook, Twitter, Angry Birds, etc
- Major Events and News Stories that have happened, such as the Royal Wedding (you could even use this as a theme for your yearbook), Japanese tsunami, Barack Obama elected, Michael Jackson’s death, the world’s introduction to J Edward / Justin Bieber, etc.
KaliahA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas For Extra Yearbook Pages.

Post  Thomas Hill on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 pm

I likes them all, I just don't understand the baby photo, we have a lot students so is it like people who decide to do it or is it like seriously EVERYONE...I think if anything we should at least do the teachers and/or seniors because if we did the whole school, it be a thick book. I still like the idea I just think we should minimize it to a specific group and it doesnt even have to be seniors it could freshman sophomores or the juniors or we could even do mixed classes. I think the is a great idea though. It puts a big laugh in the yearbook this way it isnt so boring.
Thomas Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniferB on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:35 pm

For the baby pictures my idea was to do only seniors and have a little quote about what they wanted to be when they grew up. It's a really cute and sentimental idea. Also, we are going to have a goofy page of "sports teams" just pictures of students and teachers looking silly playing sports posing in team photos etc. Also for the staff pages we were going to use funny pictures of them. We also need to come up with an idea for the opener. Something fun that will leave a lasting impression. This will be the first page that comes before anything. Instead of just a picture of the school and some quote like every other yearbook, It may be a cool idea to put together a collage of random pictures, and maybe a poem or something, something that shows how different and "special" AAW is.

Last edited by JenniferB on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

JenniferB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AlsoKnownAsShelbyK. on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:37 pm

Obviously it's all about the seniors, so naturally the Senior pages should be used.
AlsoKnownAsShelbyK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Hill on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Lets spam the yearbook with seniors seniors seniors...:9
Thomas Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MaesynG on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:34 pm

I like all the ideas given, I think the memory page would be a good page because it can show and share common interests and memories. Maybe ones that will want to be remembered in the future the most.

MaesynG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top