Introductions

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introductions

Post  Admin on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:43 am

Take a moment and introduce yourself. You can tell a little about yourself, and please be sure to include what you imagine your life will be like 10 years from now.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions

Post  KellyK. on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:39 am

My name is Kelly, but I hate that name so feel free so call me Kiki.
In 10 years I plan on graduating from the Meisterschule fur Mode and become a fashion designer in Munich, Germany.
I don't plan on having a family in 10 years. Maybe in 15, I'll adopt. Well, I don't know. in 10 years I'll be 27, that's kind of old. Old enough to have a family I guess.
Who knows, maybe in 10 years I will be a fashion designer with kids.
Maybe.

KellyK.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Intro

Post  TaylorS on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:42 am

I'm Taylor, I'm a new comming sophmore at AAW. I love photography.
I am 15 years old and I have my permit(: I live in Hazel Park MI, with my dad. I have a boy friend named Bruce who will be comming here next year. In 10 years I hope to have graduatedcollege and be living in California with a photography career of some sort.

Last edited by TaylorS on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
TaylorS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

First-post-intro-thingy

Post  KyleM on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:42 am

Hey all, my name's Kyle McCormick, I'm seventeen years old and a senior here. I'm thinking in ten years I'll be doing something completely different than anything that I would guess right now because, hey, it's ten years to get things all jumbled up. But let's say..small apartment somewhere in the city, some sort of job (keeping my fingers crossed on that one), and LOTS of book reading. I know, right? Dramatic.

KyleM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  christab on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 am

I'm Christa and I'm a new sophmore at AAW. Multimedia is my major.
In ten years, I hope to be living in New York City working in either journalism, photojournalism, or broadcasting and communication arts. I imagine I'll have graduated from Columbia College in Chicago, IL. I don't plan to have a family or children at that point; I'd rather focus on my career.
christab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10 yrs. from now...

Post  TeresaA on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 am

My name is Teresa and I'm a senior! Time flew by really fast and college is just around the corner. I will be heading to Henry Ford Community College and then, transferring to University of Michigan. I'm very excited! So anyway, 10 years from now I hope to be a star. I'm a dancer now and I've performed at the Fox Theater and the Music Hall; things can only get better from here. Also, I hope to have my degree in telecommunications. Probably, married and getting ready for kids; maybe 3 at the most. Overall, I know I'm going to be successful in everything I do. I'm ready to take on school, my career and life.

TeresaA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction -Bri G

Post  Bri G on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 am

My name is Bri, short for Brigan (pronounced Bree-gin), and I am named after the Celtic goddess of fertility, poetry, and healing. I have been taking pictures since I could hold a camera, and I really can't imagine my life without photography. I'm fourteen, and I'm a freshman from Rochester. I have been the campaign photographer for a political event in illinois (advocating single-payer healthcare for the state), and I've sold some of my work, and I am also a member of IMP (Illinois Media Progressives). I love taking pictures of urban decay. If you do too I reccomend Hamtramck. In ten years I imagine being out of college and living in San Francisco being a wedding photographer, making lots of money hopefully.
Bri G

View user profile http://myspace.com/brigangriggsphotography

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post  kaylaw on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:43 am

In ten years I hope I would achive all my life long goals. I would of graduated collage and had a few years of work under my belt. I plan to work with animals and still mantain my hobby of dancing. At 27 I would admagine I would be married and starting a family.

kaylaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beccat on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:44 am

My name's Becca and I'm a sophomore. I really have no idea what I'll be doing in ten years, except I plan on moving to England, (probably London) or at least Europe, as soon as I graduate high school. I'll most likely go to college while I'm in the U.K., and hopefully I'd be doing something I love (drawing, painting, photography, fashion, hair-cutting). I know I don't want kids, but I'm not sure if I want to get married. The end I guess?
beccat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Intro

Post  PhoenixD on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:12 am

Hey, my name's Phoenix, I'm a senior this year. Ten years from now I have no idea where I will be, hopefully somewhere warm. I don't really know where I'm going to be one year from now, let alone ten.

flower
PhoenixD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AlyssaG on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 am

Ello my name is Alyssa. I love anime and enjoy the Jappanes culture. lol!
In 10 years i see myself living in Chicago working in a resturant as a chef.
AlyssaG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  KatieM_2 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:30 am

Hello, my name is Katie. I am 17 years old. This is my second year here. In 10 years I hope to have an established job in Zoology. I love animals and science. Also, I love taking pictures of nature and seeing the beauty in something that is in itself beautiful.

KatieM_2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TonnieB on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:32 am

hello my name is Tonnie im 16 and I think what my life would be like in ten years.I think i would be working for some major copany either designing games,creating cars or probably in the the nba or something I really dont knoe because i can do so many things .the possibilities are endless
TonnieB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introductions

Post  AllenP on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi, my name is Allen, and I believe that in ten years, I will be going to college at a university for computer design and hopefully working to get into Pixar studios in California.

AllenP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what will be doing in 10 years

Post  davidw on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:07 pm

Well i am David, I am a new coming Sophmore and i hope i would have graduated the college i want to go to. I hope to have gone to college to become an artist but i also want to become a photography or a scientest of some sort, like a chemist or biologist.
davidw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction Reply. . .

Post  JessicaD4 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:09 pm

My name is Jessica Duncan. In ten years from now, I imagine myself living somewhere either out of state or out of the country. I hope I'll be working as a professional contemporary dancer either in a company, teaching, or owning my own studio. cheers
JessicaD4

View user profile http://ww.myspace.com/131303030

Back to top Go down

My Intro

Post  Brandon J. on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:09 pm

Well hello there, just call me Brandon. I am used to using forums as it is one of my favorite activities so I believe that I will enjoy this. Ten years from now I hope to be at a computer helping design the next big game because being a game designer is my dream. I am currently a gamer and so far my favorite series would have to be Halo, I am a large fan of Halo. If you ever want to talk to me then speak of a subject in my interest, otherwise I'll probably just sit there silently...

Brandon J.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jbrush on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:10 pm

ello peoples...im Joe im 14 years old and i dont really know what i want to do in ten years.....im hoping it willl have to do something with computers!!!!!!!!javascript:emoticonp('lol!')
lol!javascript:emoticonp('Cool')
Cool
jbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  heatherb on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:11 pm

My name is Heather Bommarito, I am 16 years old, and digital imaging (photography) is my major.
In 10 years, I hope to be done with college with a major degree in fashion photography. I would like to get a job to work for a modeling agency or a magazine. I hope I can get to that right away but if not I would like to submit my work to different places and maybe just show/sell my work at art shows.
heatherb

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/ffreaksshow/

Back to top Go down

Intro

Post  MollyJ on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm

Hello I'm Molly. Iím not really sure what I will be doing 10 years from now. I would love to go to CCS and study art there. Iím not sure if I would still be there in ten years, but I would really love to go. In 10 years I would hope to have a job that has to do with art and maybe travel.

~New One~

Hello Iím Molly. I love art very much. My major here is 2-D art. I would love to attend CCS for collage. That is my major goal at the moment. I want to be a National Geographic photographer, another one of my major goals. I really enjoy traveling and that is one reason I would like to be a National Geographic photographer.

Last edited by MollyJ on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
MollyJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

nadja

Post  pizzitizzi on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm

Hello everyone, my name is nadja and I am in high school right now.
In ten years I'm not sure where or what I will be doing. I hope I will not be living in the U.S.A, but who know? I also hope that I will be well on my way to becoming a great film maker or if that falls through I guess I'll deal with being a contortionist. HAHAHA! (but really).

Last edited by pizzitizzi on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
pizzitizzi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Zari Coin

Post  zcoin on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:09 pm

Hey my name is Zari, I see my self 10 years from now playing in my band touring around the world. If that doesnít work out as well as I think I want to open my own recording studio on the west coast and try and start my own independent label.

zcoin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arielt on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Hi, my name is Ariel. I'm 17 years old and this will be my last year of high school. I will be graduating from Arts Academy in the Woods. I picture myself in ten year working at a large investing company doing accounting/finances for rich people.

arielt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

About me......

Post  mjohnson on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:30 pm

Hello my name is Marquita. I am 17 years old Iím in the 12th grade. In ten years from now I can see myself having my owned Bussiness.

Last edited by mjohnson on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

mjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction.!

Post  RochondaR on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:49 pm

My name is Rochonda, I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior now. My major at AAW is Dance and my minor is Digital Imaging. 10 years from now I would be a graduate from college as a Dentist. Hopefully I won't be working for an office but have my own office somewhere in Michigan. In my free time, I would still love to do some type of graphic design for companies or websites.

RochondaR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top