Assignment 1: Introduce yourself. Due Sep 3

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where I see myself in 10 years

Post  JustineM on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:56 pm

I don't see myself as something I see myself happy. I don't care what I do, only if I'm happy.
JustineM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Stuff about me. I guess

Post  skylerc on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Well, I already did this but for some reason it got deleted so I have to do it ALL OVER again. In ten years I can see myself in movie making, and blah blah blah. I already said this. If I don't reach movie making or make-up or costume design, or whatever I want to do when the time comes, I'll be okay with being a manga artist, or an author/ illustrator. Make-up or animation would be better for me though. I'll probably not want to do make-up in a couple years though. It's probably just a phase, but if not, awesome. Cool. I'll do make-up. Though, I've always wanted to do animation so we'll see how it goes I suppose.
skylerc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Katie Bailleaux Edited

Post  katieb on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:41 pm

In ten years I hope to be far in a career of either animation or graphic designing. I would also like to be done with collage and setted down and start a family (with the right person). I also hope to contiue my small business making animal hats, plush toys and costumes (starting to develop right now).

katieb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

armanie ellis in 10 years

Post  armaniee on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:11 pm

in 10 years i see my self very successful. with a good job making good money with a wife and children.
i also see my self being a professional drummer playing for EVERYBODY that needs me. one of my things i want to accomplish is to be able to make sure my all my parents and grandparents have a car and a house that's all payed for thats where i see my self in 10 years

armaniee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where I See Myself In 10 Years

Post  taylorflowers on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:07 am

In 10 years, i see myself as a graduate from Juilliard Preforming Arts College. With a major for vocals. I hope to find myself enjoying my life involving anything really that has to do with anything in the music industry.
taylorflowers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 1: Introduce yourself. Due Sep 3

Post  trayvon on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:05 pm

In ten years, I see my self owning my own business. I want to buy a lot of houses in Detroit. After I finish fixing them up, I am going to give them to the people that have low income. I am also going to have a couple of schools that's going to be a public good school. By that time should have kids that I am going to raise. I am going to make sure I have a lot to provide to them so they can know that there dad is something and not nothing.

trayvon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniav on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:11 pm

To be honest I really don't know where I see myself in ten years. I'm sure I will have a job and a house, But I really don't know what I want to do as a job. I have never really sat there and thought about what I want to be. I'm sure I will have to go to collage for what I choose. I'm not the type of person to be sitting behind a desk everyday. I don't know if I will have kids in ten years either. I hope for the best in myself, I really do. But I can promise you that wherever I am in ten years, It will not be boring.

antoniav

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The future idea

Post  matthew decurtis on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 pm

matthew decurtis wrote:I lidearly sea myself being a buildins enginer or diziner and imaging graphics:star

matthew decurtis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  clintonh on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 pm

clintonh wrote:I see myself married with three kids and one day I will be a successful actor or singer, basically a entertainer.
clintonh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenne on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:52 pm

In ten years I see myself being a well-known artist and photographer , being an artist or a photographer are the two things I love to do the most. I love to draw and take pictures of a lot of things. In ten years I will be 24 and in those ten years I want to make the best of it, by full filling my dreams by either becoming a photographer or an artist

Kenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyF on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Honestly I don't care where I am in ten years. The only thing that i hope for the future is to be happy. I don't care if I'm a starving artist living in a one room apartment ten years from now. Just as long as i am happy
CaseyF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ten Years Later!

Post  briannah on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Where do I see myself in 10 years? I see myself in a rock n' roll band, hopefully successful and happy. I can't see myself being unhappy while playing music; as long as it's a genre I love! I can see myself as an artist or animator if my musical career doesn't get "interesting". I can almost guarantee you though, I'll make it BIG in the music industry. I have the passion, the emotion, and skill to be a famous musician. And if I'm not, well in my mind I still will be a rock legend Cool
briannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DakotaHaba on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:31 pm

In ten years, I see myself doing something that involves graphic design doesn't have to be a big company just something that I can enjoy and live off of. Also, I would like to do guitar on the side just because I enjoy it.

DakotaHaba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Where I see my self in 10 years.....

Post  AarrrrronS on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:47 am

In 10 years I see myself as a Telephone tower climber. My brothers have been doing it for a while now so I will try to follow their footsteps. (career wise)

AarrrrronS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielhu on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:52 am

In ten years I see myself still doing art, probably not for a living, I don't know what sort of a job I would get.
Danielhu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ianm on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:54 am

In ten years I hope to have been working on a career as a musician, a studio job or in a band. If not I can see myself working a job as a doctor.

ianm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  christina.t on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:17 am

I see myself in ten years traveling the world and doing photo journalism. I plan on living in Indonesia for a while and experiencing great people and things.
christina.t

View user profile

Back to top Go down

post reply aellis

Post  armaniee on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:03 pm

In 10 years I see myself as a very humble sucessful man:D 

armaniee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  erical on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:49 pm

In ten years I want to be a very well known person. I want to be known for the good I do and the positive energy I give off. I would love to have a business of my own that can provide alot to my famliy. The skills that would get me there is positivity,college,working hard,responsiblities,and being myself. I will have a family that would be very proud of me and my career chose. In ten years i will dream big and dream out loud.

erical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re-submitted

Post  JaneS on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:15 pm

In ten years I will be 26 and I see myself moved out of the state, starting a family and having a job I'm content with. I hope to have photography and art as a hobby if it's not already in my career and hopefully I will have improved a lot by then.

JaneS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  savannahc on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 am

Where I see myself in ten years is hopefully traveling and meeting new and different people.

savannahc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaylaMc on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 am

Im Kayla McMurray. In 10 years I see myself as a animator and a famous video game youtuber.
KaylaMc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

10 years from now

Post  chelseam on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 pm

In ten years from now i see myself living in atlanta,while being a entertainment manger.

chelseam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amandag on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:46 pm

amandag wrote:When people ask me this I kind of have to think. I don't know what's going to happen, or where I'll be at all. I hope that I'll be out of college with some type of degree. Hopefully it'll be in something i love doing. I don't want to be stuck doing the same thing everyday of my life. I would like to do something fun, spontaneous, and interesting. Whether that's a type of media arts or a type of forensic sciences, I don't know. Either would be nice. That's what i see myself doing.
amandag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skylerc on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:41 pm

I see myself still drawing and working on the computer. Maybe at a good job. But either way I will still be drawings and working on the computer.
skylerc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top