Assignment 1: Yearbook thoughts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Assignment 1: Yearbook thoughts

Post  EmK on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:14 am

The seniors should have a deadline for when to turn in photos for the yearbook, that is if they don't have a deadline yet, also the clubs should also have a certain day when to turn in their photos as well. For the arts to be distributed evenly would be by two pages each of dance pictures, art pictures, band and choir pictures too. Then also for the 3D, 2D, and multi media art work you should choose by at least two pictures from each class through out that year and make sure you really like the pictures and vote on them secretly between the staff. Draw names from a bag maybe or take some photos from the form thread that you really like.
EmK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kayleend on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:47 am

I think that having due dates is important so that we can complete as many assignments as possible without people starting and stopping. Also if everyone was assigned different sections the work would all come together in the end
kayleend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gavinc on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:15 am

i think for the yearbook everyone should be able to use there own photos as long as there isn't anything explicit in them, also for the mock elections they should be able to say whatever they want in the photo and make fun of the person in the photo if the person there taking it off is ok with what there saying.

gavinc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Everything up to this point has credit. I know some of you are joining the class late due to scheduling changes. Please make sure to get this submitted.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2