Introductions

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trail Duir Raya-

Post  Trail on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Hello my name is Trail Duir Raya and i just joined AAW. I'm 15 a sophomore and came from the Roseville school district (which sucked). So far I more then love the school. I am very thrilled that I get to persue my ambitions with photography and editing. I don't give my future too much thought but I hope that ill be in France in a school for culinary arts. I don't know what else to say so i guess I'll wrap this up.

Last edited by TrailR on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Trail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post  LiaC on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:00 pm

My name is Julia, but I'm actualy Lia. I'm a sophomore, and my major is digital imaging. My favorite color is purple (that's important, don't forget it.) In ten years... I want to be leading some sort of movement. I'm not sure if that makes me a politician, an activist, a journalist, or what... maybe a superhero. I could be a superhero. Anyway, I'm a really busy person because I'm doing all these amazing things in life right now, like working on the Obama campaign and volunteering at AAW, plus about a bajillion clubs.
The end.
LiaC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

introduction

Post  EmmaJ on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 pm

Hello, my name is Emma. I major in photography and I minor in guitar. 10 years from now i would like to be a photographer. I love to take pictures of anything, but mostly living things (pets or friends). I would also love to be a director. I love movies and being a director would be amazing.
EmmaJ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introductions

Post  kaylaB on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 pm

My name is Kayla, I major in photography and minor in piano; I'm a sophmore. If creative writing was a major that would be my major, but sadly its not.

In ten years I would be about only 25 so, i'm not really expecting much at that age. I might still be in school haha depending on how long a masters in two subjecets take. I would like to have a book writen by then; but if not i'll be working on it. Other then career wise, I don't really know what I want in ten years. Just kinda' go with the flow and see where I end up. As long as I'm doing okay in life and a writer I don't really care.

kaylaB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  TaylorMuhammadP on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:10 pm

Hey my name is Taylor Price and I am in the 10th grade. I am fourteen years old. My major is Digital Imaging with my minor being 2D Art. My interests include learning things about the computer, hanging out with friends and family, just having a good time and having a positive attitude towards certain things. My life is exactly how I would want it. In five years I see myself in college majoring in sports medicine. In another five years I see myself owning my own agency having to do with sports medicine.

TaylorMuhammadP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

digital imaging

Post  SarahM on Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Hi, my name is Sarah May and I am a sophomore at AAW. In 10 years, if I don't have a job to do with my art major of 2D art, I plan on working hard to become an orthodontist. If I become a orthodontist, in 10 years I'll probably be working,on the side I will always draw,paint, etc. Very Happy

Last edited by SarahS on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
SarahM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction About Me.......

Post  LisaW on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:51 am

Hi, my name is Lisa. I am 17 and a senior at AAW. In 10 years I see myself putting to work everything I learned in high school and college. I don't know what im going to major in but it will be science related. So thats about all I want to share. Smile

Last edited by LisaW on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

LisaW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayla C on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:39 am

Hi my name is Kayla and im a senior at AAW. I like to draw sometimes and when I graduate I want to go straight to college.
The college I want to attend...well im not sure yet but its between Ferris State and Bowling Green. In five years I willl be an architect with my own businees. I just want to make a lot of money.! Exclamation

Last edited by Kayla C on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Kayla C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  julianp on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:41 am

I'm julian...I am 16. I see my myself in the medical field in 10 years. My major is multimedia arts. I wanted to come here to express myself.

Last edited by julianp on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

julianp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NickK on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:25 am

Hi, my name is nick.I'm a part of the class of 2010.In ten years from now i can see me working with computers.I dont know what i want to be yet but i hope to find out soon.
NickK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

introduction

Post  JeffreyA on Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:25 am

Hi my name is jeffrey. I am new to the school and I am a junior.

In about ten years I see myself having a good job and maybe married. When I get older I want to work in law enforcement. I am not to sure on how photography is going to help me in law enforcement. I thought the class would be interesting.

Last edited by JeffreyA on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
JeffreyA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

big dreamin

Post  ravenw1 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:23 am

Hi, my name is Raven and I go to AAW, this is my frist year here but I'm in 10th grade. So far I love it here everyone is very nice. I really feel that this school will get me far. In ten years I hope to be working with Vibe,Jet,and Ebony in an office of my own. Very big dreams I have and very big things I will do. Very Happy

Last edited by ravenw1 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 am; edited 2 times in total

ravenw1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toris on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:17 am

Hi! My name is Tori which means "Door way to the temple". In ten years I see myself having my own succesful jewelry business. Very Happy

toris

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/beads-of-paradise

Back to top Go down

Joshua Watson

Post  Joshua Watson on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:29 am

In ten years I plan to be doing something with computers, I want to become a computer tech. besides that I dont know what im going to be doing.

Joshua Watson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

About Myself

Post  robinh on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:46 am

Well, my name is Robin and I love to have fun. My favorite subject in school right now is Drama class. I choose Drama because we have fun learning in there and she is a good teacher. I plan to have fun my senior year. When I graduate, I am supposed to go to college, but I don't know if it's out of state or in Michigan. I just like to by myself and I enjoy being me. I've attended AAW for my last four years and I hope the last year fly by.
robinh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maddiet on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:15 am

I, Maddie Toro imagine my life to be rather good in 10 years. I also hope that the world hasn't ended by then. By then I will have lived somewhere else in the world for a bit, like after graduation I plan on going to chill in Belgium and London, maybe for a year or so and we'll see what happens in 2012. haha. I would like to have a job doing something in the arts, that'd be cool
maddiet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kaelin Dettloff

Post  KaelinMarie on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:51 am

My name is Kaelin Dettloff and I'm new to the arts academy, a lot of people call me Kiki but ususally when I meet people in school and what not they tend to keep it at Kaelin. Most of the people I know don't go to my school because I was homeschool with online classes before this. I'm 16 years old and I feel as if I'm a lot older than I am, I'm mature, but I van be stupid at the same time. Years from now when I look back on my past I'm gunna smile because these years are the best years of our lives and I still belive everyone takes it for grantid. When i graduate I look forward to possibly going to lansing and going to a Photography school out there that one of my favorite photographers Dirk Mai attended.
KaelinMarie

View user profile http://flickr.com/photos/28362595@N02/

Back to top Go down

Introduction Earl Dube

Post  Earl_D on Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi my name is Earl Dube, I'm in tenth grade, my major is Animation, my minor is 2D Art, I am taught academics at the school of AAW. Where do I see myself in ten years? Well in ten years I hope to have graduated from college, have a reasonable job, and hopefullly enogh money for shelter and transportation but I doubt it. I also hope to have all the necessary training to fulfill my dream career of becoming an animator. However I have not thought about where creating a family will come in yet. To be honest I'd rather have my dream of becoming animator fulfilled first before thinking about creating family. But telling the truth I really don't know what the future will bring, but I will give 100% towards my goals and the things that are most important.

Earl_D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AngeliqueT on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:18 am

Angelique T, I imagine my life to be exciting in the next 10 yrs , I want to be married and have kids I want to become a pharmacist and with that someday I would like to own my own business

AngeliqueT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shenae_d on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:53 am

Hello '' my name is Shenae' Davis im in the 12th grade . So to tell you a little about myself I major in singing and I love to cook ,write poety, dance, hang out with my friends, and most of all talk on the phone. There really isn't alot that is needed you know cause you might already know me . Thank you for stoping by...

Last edited by shenae_d on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
shenae_d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bmaloy on Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:33 am

Hi my name is Brandon Maloy,
Iím 17 in the twelve grade I love video games and I hope to be a great game designer, I mean thatís what I hope for if I donít get that job in ten years Iíll probably be an animator or drawer, because I also love to draw.
I hope things go successful and it was nice meeting with you.

bmaloy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  donisha.m on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:30 am

Hi, I'm Donisha Meadows and I'm a 10th grader here at AAW.I like to hangout with my friends. I also like to talk on the phone and take pictures of myself and sometimes other people.I see myself in 10 years as a successful nurse or a graphic designer.or a photography.I also plan on having a family ,one boy and a loving husband.

THAT ALL FOLKz

Last edited by donisha.m on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
donisha.m

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  biancahu on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:40 am

hey my name is Bianca. I am a junior. My birthday is Feb. 13th!!!!! I enjoy hanging with my friends, boyfriend, and family. I am very silly and can make a joke about anything. I am usually always happy and easy to get along with. Laughing I see myself in five years being about 21 or 22. lol! I will probably have a nice apartment and be attending school for fashion designing, arts, hair, and nails. If you would like to know more about me then write me. thanks.....see you all later. Bye bye. Sleep
biancahu

View user profile http://www.beyonkasworld.synthasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.Roberts on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:49 am

Hello, my name is Zachary, I love to work with computers and playing videogames. In 10 years I see myself in working with friends making a video game for the public. I would love to make video games and test them, the only problem is that I dont know anything about how they work or how I would even get started, but I guess thats why Im taking this class.
Z.Roberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  timB on Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:44 pm

ten years frome now i would have hopefully graduated with a degree as a light technician ansd be married
timB

View user profile http://www.dmhdjing.4t.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top