Introductions

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

introduction

Post  jenniferj on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:19 am

My name is Jennifer and I am a junior this year. I've been boxing for six years and I am planning to start training to become a professional sometime next year. In ten years from now I plan to be in another country pursuing my boxing career. I don't plan to box for my whole life but I have nothing for fall back on. Hopefully sometime soon I will start to consider a regular career, but as of now boxing is my passion.
jenniferj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introductions

Post  JillianB on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:23 pm

My name is Jillian Bundy.In ten years from now, I really have no idea what I want my life to be like career wise; hopefully doing something with music or science. I do know though that between now and ten years from now, I would like to have tried many different things to see what I really want to do in life. In college I hope to get these experiences. I hope to possibly be married and starting a family and one of my number one goals is being a good mom when the time comes. My interests are constantly changing and I don't have any clue of what I really want to do for the rest of my life.

Last edited by JillianB on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

JillianB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  AaronF on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:24 pm

My name is Aaron Felczak i've attended aaw for 3yrs and its been great here. What do I think my life would be like in 10yrs? I hope to complete college and move on with my life, and join law enforcment , because I always wanted to become a cop, or if I attend college and study criminal justice I would like to work for the FBI or the CIA in that department it depends I would like to work for most likely the FBI but just a police officer would be perfectly fine. And in 10yrs I hope to have a family someday.

AaronF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post  Rubeno on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:00 pm

My name is Ruben Owens I am 18 yrs old and I am in the 12th grade. I see myself fully graduated with an associate degree in applied science. After that I see myself working for the Fire Department. I also see myself doing music the days I am not at the fire department. I will stay a fire fighter until I canít stand it. Then after I achieve my dream I want to settle down with a stable family. I have always had the dream of becoming a firefighter every since I was 3 which was the time I saw my 1st fire truck. After that I just said whoa this is what I want to do, this is my childhood dream. And since then I have been waiting for the day to come and hopefully I'll reach my dream in 2yrs if not I'll wait until after I am done with college, but when I do I'll seize the moment, and try to freeze it and own it, Squeeze it and hold it, 'because I consider these minutes golden.

Rubeno

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  JosieB on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 pm

My name is Josephine Budnick, everyone who knows me, or of me calls me Josie. Whichever works. I doubt any of you have seen me around. I am being sort of home schooled until March for umm certin health reasons. I am sure you have met my litttle brother Maxwell Budnick. I love hime dearly and hope to keep him clear of the path I have chosen. I hear this year we have been keeping the art alive, which pleases me. I hope to see everyone in March. I miss my normal life.

So for the assignment, sorry Ms. Mantey. In ten years, I picture my life in a flat in (Spain , or India, or Brazil, I would prefer England but I am far too poor.) with my boyfriend. Roaming the earth and discovering things all of you could dream of. I probably won't graduate as I wished, or go to the college I wish to go, but if I am turned down for all those. Every situation I have come to be part of over the past 4 years will go with my money and become an unstopable force of me changing something. Be it my life, my outlook, someones day, or realize reality. In ten years I have hope that the US of A will become something more then it is now, but I have no plans of being there. My biggest dream is to roam to the depths of Africa and Australia, places you glance over on a map. This is where I hope to be. Oh, also, healthy and loved.

Josie Budnick
JosieB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShannonV on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:25 am

flower Hey, Im Shannon and i am a JUNIOR... I like hanging out with my friends and family... I love laughing and joking around lol! ...Ten years from now i hope to have opened my tattoo shop. Well in about 5 years i hope to be going to college for business. I want to have my own apartment... so if you want to know anything else just send me a message. flower

Last edited by ShannonV on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ShannonV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Introductions

Post  DominiqueL on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:35 am

Hey my name is Dominique Levy, I am a new junior at AWW! I love music & picture editing. I'm getting more experienced with photoshop. Really looking forward to Ms. Mantey's class this year! Like ten years from now I see myself in advertising. I will be discovering new music artists by promoting them. Or even might a tv or radio personality. My life time goal is to be on tv!
DominiqueL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  crazzycat on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:33 am

Hello people! I am Odry and i am new here, so nice to see you all!!!!

crazzycat

View user profile http://www.3ddigitalwallpapers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  noahh on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:30 pm

previyet comrades im noah henry and i have fallen and i cant get up!
im 19 years old about to graduate
i adore art any kind of art i can get my hands on i love doing it
2d, 3d, multimedia, drawing, painting, sculpting, designing, animating
i do them all
im an esentric guy who knows how to do a few cool things
noahh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Privet, tovarish!
Admin