year book ideas

Go down

year book ideas

Post  roberth on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:49 am

Ideas for year book lets think up somethings to put in the year book that can make stand out.

My idea is to a picture of the wall and it says that it is our fantasy football team.

roberth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: year book ideas

Post  HealyG on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:58 am

Our school is that, an art school. While all ideas are open I think it best to show what we really are in a creative way. Besides, it's because we don't have sports that a lot of people come here, we don't have the mean jocks. I think it best to do a mash up collage, pictures of everyone from AAW and arrange them into a face, the face of AAW. Mich like the pictures Mrs. Mantey showed us last year for the "Quantifying Our Lives" project.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  roberth on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 am

It's just a joke and I believe this is a lot less insulting than last years year book that had all the gym students wear jerseys and pretend to be sport teams I know people come hear because we don't have then I'm one of them this thed is suppose to before ideas with those pages of the year book that just have nothing on them right I am sorry to have upset-ed you with the way I worded it.

roberth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EmK on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:14 am

I think the idea of having a wall and put "this is our Fantasy Team" is a great idea because we can see the arts as sports due to all of us putting so much effort and work into our talents like any of the sports players do when they are out there trying to get a goal during the game. The wall is our canvas and is shows the effort and work we put into it to become something of a fantasy coming to life on a blank wall. What I'm just trying to say is this is a great idea for to put in the year book since we can call our art classes sports instead of actual sports.
EmK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Hill on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:19 am

This whole wall thing is neither or yes or no idea that should be solved by a vote.

I do however agree with Robert that having the gym class dress up and act like we were actual sports team was not a very good idea considering it was just us in some weird looking plastic bag jersey things posing like we knew what we were doing.

Besides like maybe 4 pages from the yearbook last year I was fine with it.

I know this still probably won't change but I still don't like the having the whole yearbook inside based on one design, it wasnt like.......i don't know.... Arrow 
Thomas Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down