Assignment 6b: update on your yearbook progress due March 14

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Assignment 6b: update on your yearbook progress due March 14

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:31 pm

1. Post up what you've completed for the yearbook in the last week. If you got sidetracked doing work for Julia, post that instead.
2. If you haven't completed your task yet, post up a tentative schedule for completion.

Grading:
2 points for this week's work.
1 point for scheduling the rest of your task.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 6b: update on your yearbook progress due March 14

Post  EricF on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:12 am

I have been working on finishing the Evening of the arts stuff and haven't gotten to the touch ups. I was start on the teacher touch up next week after i'm done with these.

Last edited by EricF on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

EricF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AaliyahH on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 am

I went over the sophomore list to check and see who's picture is there and is in the right spot.

AaliyahH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Finished

Post  chelsea1998 on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:16 am

Me, Thomas, Bree and Alex have finished the touch ups. YAY  Surprised 

chelsea1998

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Hill on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:20 am

For yearbook, so far I've been doing some photo touch-ups with Chelsea and Alex and Bree.

I have some old photos of choir but I talked to Videl about me coming in next week to take some better photos.

I did some photo rearranging too. That's about it.
Thomas Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TatianaH on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:22 am

I did all of the yearbook voting polls

TatianaH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cameryno on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:22 am

Alex and I have made/handed out the ballots for the Mock Elections, and we're waiting to get them back.

elephant
cameryno

Location : the elephant emoji is my trademark so stop versaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaci

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WilliamVA on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:36 am

Here are some photos I have from the Instrumental Department. I still have to upload some more photos, since I'm having a problem with my camera. Jaya is helping me with getting pictures for this department.

WilliamVA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WilliamVA on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:40 am

I'll finish getting the rest of the pictures up by end of next week. By then I'll have my camera problem fixed and lots of pictures for the instrumental department.
WilliamVA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayae on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:09 am

I'm working my bones on the ads for Julia ahhh!  affraid
Jayae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hollyGalvan on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 am

added two full spreads of assembly pictures, and removed frames.
hollyGalvan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EmK on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:11 am

I have given Jacobi this whole week and last week for to gather the 2D art department pictures. Today I'll get the photos.
EmK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:15 am

For the "Hallways and Classrooms" page I have not yet finished but I am halfway done. For the assignment I want to include pictures of different students in different classes, all working/ having fun; showing school spirit. I noticed last year there were multiple students who appeared several times and I didn't want this yearbook to be guilty of that. As I want everyone to have an equal chance to get into yearbook and show what they do for the school outside or in between classes I want to get more than the sophomores in my class. For this reason I have asked some of the lower and upper class-men to email me pictures that are appropriate for a school yearbook. I am waiting for a reply and hopefully will be done sometime next week if all goes well. If I run into some problems with getting the images or find the images to be unsuitable for the yearbook it will be a week and a half, still giving ample time before the deadline of April 3rd.
I also removed all the frames on my photos and they have no shadows, thought I would say this so there would be continuity in the yearbook.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:19 am

If anyone has some more hallway / classroom pictures and doesn't want to take the time to upload them to treering you can email them to me at rocketlabelakg@att.net or send them over to me through my Twitter which is linked through my forum avatar.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LucusM on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:20 am

I added some photos in for the Multimedia pages, I'm going to try and look for more to have an even amount of photos per page.

Needs more symmetry.  Suspect
LucusM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cameryno on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:04 am

cameryno wrote:Alex and I have made/handed out the ballots for the Mock Elections, and we're waiting to get them back.

elephant

We're still getting the sheets back, but we're going to stop accepting them Wednesday. We're going to be counting the votes all through-out the week. This Friday should be the day we have the winners. We're going to be taking photos sometimes next week, if we have permission to pull the students out of their classes.(?)
cameryno

Location : the elephant emoji is my trademark so stop versaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaci

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TatianaH on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:08 am

I'm also going to be working on some of the background pages in the yearbook.

TatianaH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alexfutris on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:10 am

This week on the yearbook, Me and Cameryn made the mock election pamphlets, got them out to people, and are still waiting to get them back. Today we are counting the ones we have so far, and on Wednesday we will be done accepting them back and we should be officially done choosing the votes by this Friday at the latest.
We are going to schedule to do the photos over the course of the next two weeks.

I also got sidetracked working on things for Julia and the Evening Of the Arts ads for the booklet.

alexfutris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

werkin

Post  chelsea1998 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:21 am

I'm going to work on creating a 2 page spread for current events,pop culture, etc, you know things that fall under that topic. pm some topics/events/things to put if you can think of any.  Razz 

chelsea1998

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EmK on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:28 am

Editing my first reply to this thread.
I am starting to get the 2D art spread full then hopefully finishing at the end of next week. Today I'll be getting the photos from Jacobi.
EmK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin B on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 am

I'm doing the school dance pages. I will be done by the end of the week. I just need to upload 2 more photos.
Justin B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LucusM on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:35 am

LucusM wrote:I added some photos in for the Multimedia pages, I'm going to try and look for more to have an even amount of photos per page.

Needs more symmetry.  Suspect

I added some more photos and im going to be adding the names of the owners. I should be done by the end of the week, if not sooner.   tongue
LucusM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:35 am

For the "Hallways and Classrooms" page I have not yet finished but I am halfway done. For the assignment I want to include pictures of different students in different classes, all working/ having fun; showing school spirit. I noticed last year there were multiple students who appeared several times and I didn't want this yearbook to be guilty of that. As I want everyone to have an equal chance to get into yearbook and show what they do for the school outside or in between classes I want to get more than the sophomores in my class. For this reason I have asked some of the lower and upper class-men to email me pictures that are appropriate for a school yearbook. I am waiting for a reply and hopefully will be done sometime next week if all goes well. If I run into some problems with getting the images or find the images to be unsuitable for the yearbook it will be a week and a half, still giving ample time before the deadline of April 3rd.
I also removed all the frames on my photos and they have no shadows, thought I would say this so there would be continuity in the yearbook.

All the pictures on the left side are mine, as well as those on the top left. The ones underneath are pictures that I found in the folder, I'm not sure about who they came from because no caption was added when the photo was uploaded.

I won't take up all the GB of the forum so I'll stop here and you can trust that what I said prior was true. I will obtain more pictures throughout the week and get more from the forum assignment 1-3 from last quarter.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you to everyone who posted more to the Hallway/Classroom photos!

Post  HealyG on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 pm

Basically as the title say, Ty for posting those pictures because now I can work more on the assignment, I still need pictures for students having fun in more art classes and English but English I can cover.
Ty for all who helped.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

year book job progress

Post  zacharyo on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:39 am

have not taken any club pictures yet.
I plan on taking anime club's and project happiness picture today and the rest of the clubs this week bounce .

zacharyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next