Assignment 17: artistic information display (final project for seniors) due May 30

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Assignment 17: artistic information display (final project for seniors) due May 30

Post  clintonh on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:20 am

clintonh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here ya go

Post  JeffreyX on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:21 pm

" />
JeffreyX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 17: artistic information display (final project for seniors) due May 30

Post  ianm on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 pm

ianm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  briannah on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:01 am

My graph is dog bite statistics, based of a chart. It's a little more complicated that just a simple bar graph.
First, the wider the leash, the larger the population of the dog. For example, there are only a few St. Bernards because the leash is so thin, but a lot more German Shepherds because the leash is much wider.
Second, the taller the leash, the high number of reported attacks. As you can tell, the Rottweiler has much more reported attacks than the Doberman simply because the leash taller.
And last, the closer the leash looks, the larger percent that breed is likely to attack. You can see that the Chow Chow's leash is "closer" which means there are more reported attacks for that breed compared to it's population. With the Pit Bull, it's leash is set very far back, which means compared to it's population, the pit bull is not as likely to attack.
I hope you're not scared of pit bulls now!  Very Happy

Last edited by briannah on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
briannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New and Improved!!

Post  jaram on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:06 am

This is the better version of my artistic graph. It still has the same meaning behind it, but a different concept.
Each group of the triangle headed creatures represents a day of the four day weekend. The amount of them in a group is how much I drew. The pixelated ones represent digital art (art drawn on a computer). The sketchy looking ones represent traditional art (art drawn using simply a pencil and some paper).
jaram

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganCa on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:18 pm

This was suppose to originally be how many fruits people usually ate during a month but I changed it to how many fruits I eat within a week. The drops of color representing the fruits. The light red for strawberries, the purple for plums, green for grapes and dark red for watermelon.

MorganCa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  avih on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:20 pm

An animation of the colors and lights that I  see when I listen to the song Martyrs by Secession Studios.
avih

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnahz on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:09 pm

I was charting how many cups of coffee I drank for four days straight. Each different color ring on the plates represents a new day. Each white ring in the cups represents the amount of cups I had that day.
shawnahz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GriffinH on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 am

GriffinH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  savannahc on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:32 am

I changed my idea to how many hours I listen to music daily in school. The opacity of the squares represent the amount of time I listen to music with our daily schedule. The ones you can't really see are the 5 minutes for passing time and bigger squares are the regular class periods.

savannahc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewi on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:51 am

This graph depicts how much money I've spent on music related items, such as instruments, CD's, concert tickets, ect.. The bars represent the estimated money spent each year, from age 1 being the first, and ending at 16. The lines of the graph are designed to look like sheet music, with the dollar and cent symbols as the treble and bass clefts. the amount of money are made to look like music notes, with the dot as a zero (lo = 10). the background image is green fire, representing my fiery passion for music, and how my money practically burns holes in my pockets.
andrewi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ianm on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:40 pm

ianm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: Assignment 17: artistic information display

Post  taylorflowers on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:46 pm

The smaller the dots get indicates the weaker, and more unhealthy the lungs get over a 5 year course of smoking marijuana vs. tobacco. you can see that while smoking marijuana not much happens to the lungs because marijuana does not contain harsh chemicals that may damage the lungs. The reason for the dots slightly decreasing in size is because the lungs have taken in something other than fresh natural oxygen which does very slight damage to the lungs in this case. As for the tobacco side of the lungs, the dots decrease in size majorly due to tar build up, rat poisoning, ammonia, carbon monoxide, acetic acid,  toluene, nicotine, and other harsh substances that will undoubtedly majorly damage the lungs.
taylorflowers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JewelsK on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:50 pm

The bigger flower with the leaf on the left is the time I spent outside, and the smaller flower on the right is the time I spend inside. The flowers are about the same height, I spend equal time inside as I do outside.

JewelsK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JustineM on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 pm

All the characters represent movies. If one of the characters are larger than the others that means I've seen that one more. If the character is smaller that means I have no seen that one more than the others. (Everything done with pen tool.)
JustineM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brookeh on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:13 pm

The circle size represents the number of each animal I have ever owned and the color represents the type of animal, the blue circle, is for the many fish I have owned, the purple circle represents the three dogs the green circle represents my two cats, and the red circle represents the two birds.
brookeh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  erical on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:24 pm

show the colors that have more fruits in that certain area, Starting from red which have the most colors and blue who has less fruits in that certain area.

erical

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Catherinek on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:49 pm

A chart representing the average intensity of my migraines during each hour, daily for a 12 hour period.
The roman numerals represent the time, the wider the color on the circle above the more intense. The colors of the inside represent my main mood at that time.
Catherinek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brookeh on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:32 pm

brookeh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  samanthas on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm

I did a chart representing how many hours i spend listening to music a day rather than doing anything else. i listen to music about 6 hours a day, so to represent the 6 hours i listen to music i made the main focus of my project my 6 favorite bands/artists (their logos). To represent the rest of my day I made the background outside because i spend most of the rest of my day outside.

samanthas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  debbiew on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:47 pm

This is a chart on the different possibilities that a wild Litwick can have different abilities. The orange represents Flame Body, the red Flash Fire, and the purple Infiltrator. The orange and red candles are about the same height because both Flame Body and Flash Fire have a 45% chance of being found in a wild Litwick, and the purple is much shorter because Infiltrator has only a 10% chance of being found in wild Litwick.
debbiew

View user profile http://soul-harmonics.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marissa H. on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:56 pm

This picture i created is representing how many cats of a certain age group are at a local animal shelter.The four age groups are: kitten, young adult, adult and senior. Each age group is represented by one of the 4 cats in this picture;the orange cat represents kitten,the black cat represents young adult, the brown cat represents adult and the white cat represents senior. How high up the cats are represent how many cats there are of that age group;the cats who aren't high up don't have many cats of that age group at the shelter while the cats who are higher up have many cats of that age group at the shelter.
Marissa H.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alaynas on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:06 pm

I counted how many times that I reblogged a post from a given category. Each tree is any miscellaneous post, each bird represents two text posts (there were ten but i didn't have time for all of them), and every wild dog is a post concerning an actor. I chose to do the forest scene to say that i need to be spending more time outside instead of being on tumblr.
alaynas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  armaniee on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:08 pm

anxiousness, depression, fear, happiness, sadness, all theses things are expressed in high school everyday. Everday theres a different person with a different aditude and a different mood. so i made this picture to represent how it is to be a highschooler...........

armaniee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top