Assignment 17: artistic information display (final project for seniors) due May 30

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Assignment 17: artistic information display (final project for seniors) due May 30

Post  kara.b on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 am

Over the weekend I kept track on how many hours I spent watching my younger brother desmond. The blue cars represent how long I watched him on Saturday. The yellow cars represent how long I watched him on Sunday.

kara.b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 17: artistic information display (final project for seniors) due May 30

Post  madisonb on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 pm

the colors and the amount of them represent the colors I've dyed my hair and how long. the larger the pieces of color the longer I had my hair that color.

madisonb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  avab on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:21 am

I did how many recurring phrases came up in the movie Mean Girls. The bigger the shape, the more the phrase was said. The Africa shape stands for how many times "Africa" was said, the character silhouettes at the bottom stands for how many times "The Plastics" was said, the So fetch! shape stands for many times "Fetch" was said (a catchphrase of one of the characters), and the globe with a female symbol on it stands for how many times "Girl World" was mentioned. Everything is in pink because another popular quote from the movie is "On Wednesdays we wear pink."

avab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:55 am

Everything's been graded.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top