Assignment 4: Weekly progress (repeat) from Sept 12

Go down

Assignment 4: Weekly progress (repeat) from Sept 12

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 am

If you had multiple images to post from assignment 4 last week, try reposting your full assignment (parts I and 2) here.

Assignment directions reminder: I only want to see the progress toward your final project here - not a statement that you worked on the freelance contract, your resume, your senior project deadlines, etc.

Part I: Copy and paste from your proposal what you are scheduled to have done for the weekly progress

Part II: Post your new work for the week. Note: Progress reports must include actual work samples to receive credit. A statement such as "I took photos" without submitting the photos will be worth zero points.

Weekly progress reports are part of my class grade, are worth 5 points each, and will be marked down one point (out of 5) for each day late.

If you have a separate assignment due this day - like "submit an invoice" - that will appear under its own assignment thread. This thread is for the actual project progress, not the side assignments.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 4: Weekly progress (repeat) from Sept 12

Post  KaliahA on Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:32 am

Part I:
Assignment 4 - Sept 12: Weekly progress. I will have at least 2 photos ready to go, and starting my concept.

Part II: I have uploaded four images, the first two show the original versions and the other two show my progress on editing them, to start my concept of my book.
KaliahA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zacharyo on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:28 am

1)how long have you been taking pictures?
Pretty much my whole life but I didn't get a little more serious about it until around sophomore year of high school.

2)what do you like most about photography and graphics?
I like that for the most part you can do anything you want without having to actually draw anything although I know graphic design would be a lot easier and my work would look better if I could draw

3)how long have you been working with Photoshop?
Honestly not that long maybe only a year and a half at the most but I do enjoy it and I think I could make really cool things if I keep trying at it and just practice.

4)What made you interested in graphics?
honestly I just wanted to try something different I have tried creative writing, playing instruments,and even played around with a digital music program for a while all of which were pretty fun and I enjoyed them but I wanted to see how good I could get with the adobe programs.

5)how far do you see yourself going with graphics? what do you plan to accomplish?
I think I might be doing this for a while the software is easy enough to work with and you can pretty much do it anywhere now with all of the tablets and phones and things. i don't plan to accomplish anything earth shattering and great I just want to make art that I like.

zacharyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam.C on Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Pictured: The Narrator, The Chief, Detective Carth, Micki van Tini

GENRE DE NOIR 2: The One Armed Man
This is the sequel to the radio drama Gere de Noir which was written by Daniel Rutkowski and Myself.
The story takes place in Detreeit 5 months after The hushpuppies were put in jail, life is peaceful up until a so called "One Armed Bandit" Starts committing strange and cryptic crimes... It's up to Detective Carth and a new rookie sidekick to stop this fabled one limbed bad egg.
Sam.C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  steveH on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:06 am

Assignment 4 - Sep 12: Weekly progress.____5 edited photos

steveH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:30 am

Everything here has credit or comments explaining why it doesn't have credit.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down