Assignment 6: Weekly progress - Sept 26

Go down

Assignment 6: Weekly progress - Sept 26

Post  Admin on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:47 am

Assignment directions reminder: I only want to see the progress toward your final project here - not a statement that you worked on the freelance contract, your resume, your senior project deadlines, etc.

Part I: Copy and paste from your proposal what you are scheduled to have done for the weekly progress

Part II: Post your new work for the week. Note: Progress reports must include actual work samples to receive credit. A statement such as "I took photos" without submitting the photos will be worth zero points.

Weekly progress reports are part of my class grade, are worth 5 points each, and will be marked down one point (out of 5) for each day late.

If you have a separate assignment due this day - like "submit an invoice" - that will appear under its own assignment thread. This thread is for the actual project progress, not the side assignments.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 6: Weekly progress - Sept 26

Post  KaliahA on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:30 am

Assignment 6 - Sep 26: Weekly progress: I should have atleast 5 photos, with my last pictures revised.

I know these photos look pretty simple but there is a lot of editing that will go on with them. I will have a portrait page in my book so that will contain the first and second pictures and the third picture will be black and white with my bed and the background taken out and the heart that the pages make will be my color for the image.
KaliahA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  steveH on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:28 am

Sep 26: Weekly progress: ___6 edited photos

steveH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin B on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 am

Assignment 6 - Sep 26:Weekly progress. ___ Have 3 shots.

Justin B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam.C on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Assignment 6 - Sep 26: Weekly progress: Start writing story for animated short

Sam.C

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danielr on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:28 pm

"Assignment 6 - Sep 26: Weekly progress: Order business cards, make a photography tumblr, take photos at two locations and post some to tumblr, keep notes to later annotate photos, email teahouses about my project and scheduling a visit, continue to investigate publishing options."

Okay, I've received my business cards in the mail, as I ordered them early. I made the tumblr as well, which is inaccessible from school, unfortunately. I investigated my publishing options, and I have not selected one or found local ones at this time, which I will begin to do. I have also not taken pictures or sent out mass emails yet.
danielr

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/atanih23

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:37 am

Everything's been graded. If you turned in something but didn't get credit, check the gradebook for comments (or see me).
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down