Assignment 6: End of week review: Oct 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 6: End of week review: Oct 10

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:59 am

Studio Work

Part 1. Upload new work. If it's photoshop work, upload it as a jpg, not a psd. If it's a movie file or animation, export and upload it in a compressed format (don't give me a file that requires me to open it in adobe premiere or final cut). You can upload to youtube and link it here.

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: What is working well in this week's work? What would you like to improve, or develop further?

Part 3. Identify new skills you worked on during the week. (For example, I know one student learned to rotate brushes in photoshop.)

Looking forward:

Part 4. Identify at least one new skill will you work on/develop next week.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 6: End of week review: Oct 10

Post  DakotaHaba on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:17 am

i like the color ( almost a rainbow) and making a picture look like painted art

i want to work make a normal picture look alot like a painting i also want to find inspiration like alot

DakotaHaba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:17 am

(Ticket Size)

1) This week I worked with the Tickets and Posters for the upcoming Fall Ball,(Oct 24th).
I spent most of Monday and Tuesday sketching out plausible ideas, some involving photography, some involving brush painted accents. Since I already had the shots of a few choice graveyards, but no IPhone cord on hand to download them to the school computer; I started on my next best design. I do like how I have this piece executed so far, a picture of the school, just how it should look like on the night of Fall Ball, but it is not yet finished. I still have the New Moon to add in (I looked up what the rotation would be for the 24th), and the all important Typography. (I may lighten it up.)

2) This week I just wish I could of had more conversations with the rest of Leadership Council, due to the fact that halfway through they got another person to work on the same assignment. I could not take my work home because some of the layers would of been rendered down. (CS 4 to 7.o formatting errors) The smart objects would of been rasterized.

3) This week I learned more about connections to clientele, and for future references what to add on a contract so that this does not happen again.

4) Next week I will finish this assignment, and make the watermark. If I am to be professional, that watermark must be completed.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EricF on Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:05 am

4th hour:

I started working on more possible future press stuff for the band I'm in to possibly use in some capacity.
2. I think they are much more cohesive and less sloppier then the first and have more atmosphere, However I enjoy doing this stuff (Landscape editing) but the last one I felt was kinda phoned in. I wanted to send 2 pieces to my friend to see and this one just came out kinda.
3. When not doing this stuff I learned more about After Effects and how to sequence thing into it
4. I want to focus more in premiere fully and use it actively.

6th Hour:
I worked on Premiere and learned more about it (And got frustrated with it). I learned how to reshape files to have multiple on the screen (forgot exactly what it's called but there's a word for it in Vegas) and learned how to import photoshop files into Premiere and how to import them all as 1 layer or multiple layers.
4. I want to learn more about Premiere and how to do things I am confused about and or made me frustrated (the list of things).

EricF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaliahA on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Part I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmuAsR67_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRR7Qy8bVGQ

Part II

With this piece of work I got a chance to work on my technique with aligning facial features, and blending.

Part III

As previously stated in part II I have worked on aligning features, and blending photos together. I also learned how to use the opacity settings for the eraser tool to make transitions between things more smoothly.

Part IV

Next Week I would like to work on creating a more futuristic idea of a photo, and making sure that all the details that go into the photo work together.
KaliahA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jackhthomas on Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:11 pm

This week, I created a sun art piece type thing, and an advertisement for my freelance post-production services. I really like the art piece I made, but I feel like my advertisement doesn't look quite right (I'm looking for some constructive criticism if possible).

Though I haven't finished working on it, I'm learning a new technique in After Effects which allows manipulation of the irises of eyes. I'll upload my result next week.

Next week, I hope to work on the eye thing, improve my advertisement and learn other skills in After Effects.

jackhthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adamh on Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:27 pm

this week i did a tutortial on the letters and i think  it turn out very and snow effect in the back round overall this week im happy with what i did this week the both look very good to me next week i will try to learn a new skill

adamh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zacharyo on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 am

I liked how I blended multiple cloud backrounds into a photo however I need to work on erasing between multiple thin lines as shown in the ropes in the pirate ship.
the light could have used a glow around it and all of the animals look a little pasted on I want to work on that next.

zacharyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:45 am

Everything's been graded. See comments in gradebook if you didn't receive credit.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top