Discussion Question #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discussion Question #1

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:43 pm

How do you think technology will influence our communities in the future?
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Technology in the future

Post  JillianB on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:49 pm

In the future, I think technology will have already affected us in many ways. Technology is progressing day by day and slowly making a change in the world for good and for bad. Some things like the advance in medicine and hospital care technology are extremely good and can help everyone live longer lives. Some technology is unnecessary like cell phone/mp3 players/ cameras/internet devices. These things are cool but they are not needed, and I believe that all these advances in technology really do separate the lower classes from the upper class a great deal. In the future I think everyone will be completely dependant on the internet, and cell phones, calculators and so on. If anything ever went wrong with any of the technology being produced I think that people would just be completely lost and the world would turn into a wreck. pretty much everything revolves around computers these days... and people should learn to try to not be so dependant on these new things coming out...yeah, buy them and enjoy them..but still know how to deal without them.

JillianB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Technology

Post  AaronF on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:50 pm

I think technology will influence oyr live when we get older because more and more stuff will be invented and things in the past might change and become up to date. Things that might change is that they could start to invent stoves that can have a MP3 player hooked up to it and you can listen to your music when your cooking. I think technology is a good thing because if we did not have any computers or anything else in this world that we have to day this world would be boring and it would be like it was about 30 or 40 years ago.

AaronF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

technology

Post  zcoin on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:56 pm

I think that technology will continue to change our world by destroying the middle class. Within the last 20 years the middle class has been dwelling away, because of technology. Computers take over factory jobs. And mechanical arms have been replacing people. Its disappointing.

zcoin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ariel towns

Post  arielt on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:57 pm

I believe all technology will have been upgraded causing people to become lazier when it comes to doing thing by yourself. People wouldn't be able to live without technology and the people who try to will be outkasted from the real world because they don't do what other people do.

arielt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Technology in the future………

Post  LisaW on Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:27 am

I believe in the future technology will keep improving. Because companies are trying to fit so many tasks into one object NOW. I also believe that technology will make people lazier then they already are. But not all technology advancement is bad. I believe if some of these companies could combine with the companies making hospital technology we would have better hospitals. I want technology in the hospitals and medicine wise to get better. Because the companies making unnecessary technology spend so much time into making their product smaller, shinier, or whatever they are doing can do something productive and help make better hospital technology (something useful).

LisaW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:Tecch in the Future

Post  PhoenixD on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:47 pm

I think with the increasing amount of technology in our country people will become more and more impatient, dependent, and our privacy will be less and less precious to us. People will become more impatient and overall lazy because the better the technology the faster people can get whatever they want. No need for stoves anymore because we can use a microwave in a fraction of a time. Dial-up internet connections are practically extinct because people demand they get what they want at he fastest possible time. Technology makes people more and more dependent and less able to "rough it" because technology is, and will be, more portable than ever, therefore you never have to go anywhere technology can't help you. I'm willing to bet the majority of kids in our generation have never used a pay-phone in their lives, and probably wouldn't know what to do if they were in trouble and couldn't call/page/IM somebody immediately.
PhoenixD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussion Question #1

Post  crazzycat on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:39 am

i think we shouldn't think about it now, let's simply see what will be)

crazzycat

View user profile http://www.3ddigitalwallpapers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena S on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Technology already affects our lives greatly. Technology runs most of our lives. A lot of this is good and helpful but there are dangers to it. When people become so dependent on technology if it disappears things will be chaos. If say a hacker were to take down a major system such as google or god forbid a major bank or government system. People's lives would be ruin. Enjoy your tech but be cautious.

Selena S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Hill on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:08 pm

I seriously love the smell of cake C:
Thomas Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content