Assignment 7: End of week review: Oct 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 7: End of week review: Oct 16

Post  Admin on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:57 am

LABEL YOUR RESPONSE WITH PARTS 1, 2, 3 & 4
Studio Work

Part 1. Upload new work. If it's photoshop work, upload it as a jpg, not a psd. If it's a movie file or animation, export and upload it in a compressed format (don't give me a file that requires me to open it in adobe premiere or final cut). You can upload to youtube and link it here.

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: What is working well in this week's work? What would you like to improve, or develop further?

Part 3. Identify new skills you worked on during the week. (For example, I know one student learned to rotate brushes in photoshop.)

Looking forward:

Part 4. Identify at least one new skill will you work on/develop next week.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 7: End of week review: Oct 16

Post  HealyG on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:47 am

1) This week I worked on media for Fall Ball. I created a poster, ticket, and a movie in premiere pro.

2) I liked what I finished this week, however, I would of liked to find a way to more accurately position bullet points in Photoshop; not work in Word then copy/paste it in.

3) I learned how to upload a movie to Photobucket, and link it into the forum. Also different brush textures, applications, and to always check just what you are saving to your flash-drive.

4) I still want to learn how to make a watermark! On Monday I will rough draft some ideas for the watermark, something that does not attract too much attention, yet still keeps a person from taking the photo for themselves.

Last edited by healyg on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Movie is not uploading...)
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EricF on Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:44 am

I wasn't here Mon or Tues and Wednesday I wasn't here for all of 6th hour, So I apologize if this seems disjointed.

4th hour:
3. I worked in Premier and tried to work on any problems I had with it and solve those problems. I learned how to use the effects in Premier and use the effect control.
4. I would like to go more in dept with Premier and bring in some video files to work with.

6th Hour:
3. I worked in premier more and learned more about the keyboard shortcuts in Premiere to use the program at a better speed. I also watched a few videos on yotuube about Premiere and After Effects.
4. I would like to still use After effects and kind of make this my hour to do After effects stuff and 4th hour be Premier stuff (or vice verse, with Photoshop stuff scattered between the two)

EricF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  adamh on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:28 pm

part 1

Part 2.Self-critique: What is working well in this week's work? What would you like to improve, or develop further? this i worked with the diffrent color overlay with hue and and really enjoy my work this week.

Part 3. Identify new skills you worked on during the week. (For example, I know one student learned to rotate brushes in photoshop.) this week i worked on color overlayand i like this effect

Part 4. Identify at least one new skill will you work on/develop next week.next week i will try to learn the new skill

adamh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DakotaHaba on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:42 pm

clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
Part: 1.

Part: 2. What worked well was that the images tho all from Morgue file i was able to still create something like the neon light which combines my art using photo shop and a poem i made

Part: 3. I used skills like with the magnifying glass a sort of fade and overlay combination to make the picture have depth

Part: 4. I want to work with animation and creating different effects to some of my work

DakotaHaba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaliahA on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG784oxeQcQ

BEFORE

AFTER

Part 2
With this week I learned that you can do much more then the basics in Photoshop, and actually creating hair is one of them. I would have liked to work faster so I can have a finished piece, this technique took me much longer to grasp.

Part 3
I worked on adding facial hair to someones face, and making it look realistic.

Part 4
Next week I will continue with this same idea, and figure out how I  can take it further.
KaliahA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jackhthomas on Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Part 1.

An advertisement for my post-production services

Logo ideas for my band

Part 2. I think I've done a good job of producing work that is both creative and useful/professional. I'd like to continue working creatively in Photoshop and After Effects.

Part 3. I learned how to rotoscope shots in After Effects using the Null Object tool. I also perfected my Photoshop proficiency through experimentation with the logo.

Next week, I hope to learn how to apply rotoscoping to my own work instead of just experimenting with it.

jackhthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zacharyo on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:20 pm

I think I blended the sea of clouds with the cloud wall pretty well however i really hate all of the blue that is visible behind the ship and how the sea creatures just look like they were stamped on.

I did learn however to use blur effects to help blend two backgrounds together to form a single landscape

I want to learn how to make things look more natural in a picture and not just something that was slapped on last minute

zacharyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:52 am

Everything's been graded.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content