Assignment 21: Weekly update, week ending Mar 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 21: Weekly update, week ending Mar 13

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:07 am

LABEL YOUR RESPONSE WITH PARTS 1, 2, 3 & 4
Studio Work

Part 1. Upload new work. If it's photoshop work, upload it as a jpg, not a psd. If it's a movie file or animation, export and upload it in a compressed format (don't give me a file that requires me to open it in adobe premiere or final cut). You can upload to youtube and link it here.

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: What is working well in this week's work? What would you like to improve, or develop further?

Part 3. Identify new skills you worked on during the week. (For example, I know one student learned to rotate brushes in photoshop.)

Looking forward:

Part 4. Identify at least one new skill will you work on/develop next week.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 21: Weekly update, week ending Mar 13

Post  EricF on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:16 am

2. The piece looks better then previous Evening of the arts but I wish I could of did more with it and put a little more stuff into it.
3. This week I learned how to use the Quick selection option in Photoshop.
4. I wanna continue working on learning more brushes and tools in Photoshop and learning how to incorporate them into different pieces I'm working.

Last edited by EricF on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

EricF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WilliamVA on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 am

Step 1:

Step 2:
I like the levels and other adjustment layers. They are all working well and will use them again in future pictures.

Step 3:
Learned more about using levels in an adjustment layer and learned how to use the clone stamp to clear out marks and blemishes on the windshield.

Step 4:
Next week I'll work on using the gradient tool to make a vignette effect on my photos.
WilliamVA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:13 am

1)

2)
This week I worked with familiarizing myself with Adobe Bridge, Light Room, Camera Raw, and Illustrator. I wish to work more in Illustrator, after reading that CCS uses it to make vector images more often than Photoshop.
I managed to fix Camera Raw on this computer, and I can open raw images through Photoshop and bridge.

3)

This week I delved into the preemptive powers of Camera Raw, it is like all of the adjustments one can make in the "image" section in Photoshop, but everything is layed out in front of you. No more scrolling or tedious readjustments.

4)
Next week I will bring my yearbook cover up to 300 dpi.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cameryno on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Absent Monday-Thursday, but today I typed out and printed the airbrush request form and I sent them to the office to be placed in homeroom (3rd hour) teacher's mailbox, and I put the due date on the for next Wednesday (3/18/15).
cameryno

Location : the elephant emoji is my trademark so stop versaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaciversaci

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin B on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Part 1.

Reflecting: I'm trying to learn how to put fliers together on my own so if I need any my self I could make them. I'm still trying to get the color schemes together so everything flows smoothly. I think the black in the middle is a really great contrast on the words.

Part 2.Self-critique: The placement of the words was kind of difficult. Again, The contrast on the words I think was a good touch

Part 3. Identify new skills you worked on during the week. (For example, I know one student learned to rotate brushes in photoshop.)

Looking forward:

Part 4. Identify at least one new skill will you work on/develop next week.
Justin B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaileyM on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:16 pm

* I'll answer the questions later
KaileyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jackhthomas on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Another concept of the introduction credits for an up and coming short film I'm directing.

The final ad appearing in the Evening of the Arts playbill.

Part 2. I really really like the stuff I've created this week. I'd like to further develop the introduction credits in the post production of the film.

Part 3. I learned how to enter wiggle functions on the Gaussian Blur preset in After Effects. This allowed for the flickering effect.

Part 4. Next week I'd like to work on more motion graphics skills.

jackhthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:10 am

Grades are in for this.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content