Assignment 6: Weekly Update 10/2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 6: Weekly Update 10/2

Post  Admin on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:13 am

Part I: Copy and paste from your proposal what you are scheduled to have done for the weekly progress report. If you skip this part, you will not receive credit for the assignment.

Part II: Post your new work for the week. Note: Progress reports must include actual work samples to receive credit. A statement such as "I took photos" without submitting the photos will be worth zero points.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 6: Weekly Update 10/2

Post  Ej Dumas on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:25 am

Part 1: Once I get going into finishing up assignments for classes and I'm back on track I'm trying a camera app on my phone and I'm planning on doing some still life of moments everywhere, it's a broad plan yes, but I'm like bringing each moment into a photo either for creativity or remembrance

Part 2: this week (my starting week haha!) I've been working on the questions assignment, and assignments for the other two classes I'm in for media arts, such as the Fall Ball poster, and the Treering website... Also i worked on my year book cover Photo (only needs a back cover part left), and other than that I'm trying to learn the new 2015 photoshop by doodling with tools and whatnot.

Ej Dumas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:29 am

I.
Week Four The 28th of September, design cover for book publisher, stay within guidelines of 8.5 x 11 inches.

II.

Here is a portion of my edit dump. I hope people enjoy.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jackhthomas on Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:52 am

Week Four - September 28th-October 2nd: Talk to Dr. Mitchell about the logistics of the store aspect. Create art submission form.

I talked to Dr. Mitchell, also here's the link to the art submission form https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cl5ZvDP6Kx5NXemFQppNUZYmA_cm7RMHjbjsddtKvrk/edit?usp=sharing

jackhthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tannerj on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:39 am

Week Four - September 28th: Start writing songs for the album and work on the album cover art.

I've got a few songs already done for the mixtape and I'm getting a little help from my friends for the album cover so that's coming along really well.
tannerj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AaliyahH on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:41 am

I have been working on the month of February for my calendar in senior project, last week and this week.

AaliyahH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WilliamVA on Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:38 pm

Week Four - October 2nd: Edit and work on the 10 (or more) pictures taken previously and make sure your last pieces are really representing your best work.

I have gotten ahead of schedule and started picture placement. I am getting the book ordered from Shutteryfly. Here are some of my edited pictures for the week.
WilliamVA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Grades are in.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content