Assignment 9: Weekly update 11/6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 9: Weekly update 11/6

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:27 am

Part 1. Upload your new work from this week. If it's photoshop work, upload it as a jpg, not a psd. If it's a movie file or animation, export and upload it in a compressed format (don't give me a file that requires me to open it in adobe premiere or final cut). You can upload to youtube and link it here.

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: What is working well in this week's work? What would you like to improve, or develop further?

Part 3. Identify new skills you worked on during the week. (For example, I know one student learned to rotate brushes in photoshop.)

Planning: 

Part 4. Identify at least one new skill will you work on/develop next week.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 9: Weekly update 11/6

Post  jordan a on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:55 am

Current W.I.P Side project, been learning on how to use the blur and smudge tool to blend in my colors. I'll be working on this in tandem with the animation and other side projects.

Last edited by jordan a on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
jordan a

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  katieb on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:57 am

I found out how to adjust levels on a separate layer to make the sunlight on the body look more realistic and clean
My lines have also become more clean
Next week I plan on doing some practice animation things and trying to keep all my lines consistent

Last edited by katieb on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

katieb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chelsea1998 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:00 am

Part 1.

don't judge this okay it's the beginning process Laughing

also uploaded pictures to tree ring.

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: I'm feeling the Christmas spurrit now that Halloween is over (because skip thanksgiving) so I've decided to attempt to make a room for a Christmas scene that I want to do. Sooo after I perfect this "room" I'm going to add decorations like a tree, presents, the whole thing.

Part 3. I worked on depth a little bit, trimming, trying to go for a more realistic approach which I've never really done.

Planning:

Part 4. Next week I'll be working on making it more realistic. This is pretty much going to be a trial and error situation, and I also will be working on making 3D objects for my room. I'll be taking photos for the around the school folder in tree ring as well

chelsea1998

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ej Dumas on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:34 am

eyes that changed color!!!

background/ highlighted hair

Vintage stylized photos!!!

Misc city pics

and my personal favorite category, the mysterious trips!!!
-this one was made on accident, but i liked it so much i kept it, it makes the city look on fire

AND MY FAVORITE!!! I'm in love how this one turned out its so pleaseing to the eye!!

2. this week i decided to edit photos i took during youmacon week, and it alot turned out awesome!! I few I didn't realize I had a hidden talent even doing for!! I liked my last photo the best besides the one with the girl in a black n' white background with only her colored.

3. this week i played with creating my own filters in photo shop and steering away from using the nexus as a photo editor, though Its an essential  since its still my camera.

4. next week I'm dwidling down back to using draw too and maybe new filters too...

Last edited by Ej Dumas on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Ej Dumas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaylaMc on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:37 am

well ive been working on two things at once, the first picture im working on the lights (it looks like crap right now but once i figure out how to make it blend in with the building it'll have a realistic glow to it.)
the second picture im working on shadows. Theres no shadows at the moment but once i start coloring ill fiddle around with blending colors and the shadow. Razz (im also practicing drawing clothes) Embarassed

Last edited by KaylaMc on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
KaylaMc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:37 am

1)

2)
After designing about four tshirts, and speaking with Jackie, I do feel like the "Faces of Artsacad"is the best choice for senior tshirts; how many schools have enough space on one shirt for a whole grade level?

3)
Pen tool.

4)
Finishing up (mostly) the "Faces of AAW" tshirt, then getting back to my own work.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AshijaUnholey on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:41 am

" />

I just used a person on tumblr's idea and just remade it with my drawing. Except the Scream. I found that on Google.

I guess you could say I was working with comic strips.

And next week, I MIGHT have motivation to draw better idea than just ideas off of the internet.
AshijaUnholey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  clintonh on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:08 pm

since i finished one of my projects up early, I decided to take a picture of myself and try to make it look like I was static on a TV. So here is a before and after. I love both pictures cause the lightening perfect for the first one and i feel as though i executed this project perfectly.

clintonh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake Dauntless on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:46 pm

The GIF itself isnt working for whatever reason.. I smoothed the animation out as well as add a body. I'll be extending it when i get the chance.
Jake Dauntless

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tedij on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:09 pm

I was trying to improve on my animation skills.  Using the timelines, I experimented with an old time arcade game, I figured it would be good to start with something simple.  The animation on this is much smoother than my earlier animations.  I know I can do better with the speed of the ball and the timing.

This was the first animation I made this week.  It was simply a ball bouncing and turning into a swirl and changing colors in the process(Green to blue to purple).  I just need to get it to work online.
This week, I learned how to use the timeline for animation.
Next week, I'll mess with the animation timeline more and maybe attempt to incorporate more words into the animation.
tedij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Hill on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:29 am

Just did some photo edits last week (was absent friday) and submitted work for the art show.
Thomas Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:53 am

Grades are in for this.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content