Assignment 15: Cover Letter and Resume due Nov 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 15: Cover Letter and Resume due Nov 20

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:22 am

Submit a cover letter and a ONE PAGE resume - written as if you are applying for a job in graphic design and/or photography. 

Microsoft Word has some resume templates you can use to help with formatting. If they include an area where you don't have experience - don 't include a heading for that category. For example, if you haven't done any volunteer work, don't have a big heading that says "Volunteer."

The cover letter should be a short intro letter explaining why you are a good fit for the job. You'll be able to find examples online to get you started.

Please email these to me at amantey01@artsacad.net. Send them as a pdf attachment so that I can see your formatting - not as text pasted into the email.

Make the subject line: resume - yourname. (When you are applying for jobs, I suggest using a similar subject line. When we get 50 or more emails a day, cute or funny subject lines aren't helpful - they make it more difficult to find your resume, and make it more likely an employer will skip over yours!
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top