Assignment 11: Weekly update 11/20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 11: Weekly update 11/20

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:41 am

Part 1. Upload your new work from this week. If it's photoshop work, upload it as a jpg, not a psd. If it's a movie file or animation, export and upload it in a compressed format (don't give me a file that requires me to open it in adobe premiere or final cut). You can upload to youtube and link it here.

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: What is working well in this week's work? What would you like to improve, or develop further?

Part 3. Identify new skills you worked on during the week. (For example, I know one student learned to rotate brushes in photoshop.)

Planning: 

Part 4. Identify at least one new skill will you work on/develop next week.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 11: Weekly update 11/20

Post  chelsea1998 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:10 am

Part 1.

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique:literally nothing. I had an artistic block all week.I am trash

Part 3.nothing. I am trash.

Planning:

Part 4. I will work on not being trash and furthering the poster for the NHS ice cream social as soon as ms k emails me all the info for it

also I'm going to sketch up something for the greeting card

chelsea1998

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KaylaMc on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:34 am

theres many things I started last week but never finished because Ive been in between what final project I should do. Ive now decided to work on this one where once Im done drawing Ill then do a background and finally I plan to animated him floating. Surprised
KaylaMc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:47 am

1)

+Resume

2)
This week I worked on collecting photos, pinpointing good photo areas, editing, and assorting a list of names for people I've never seen, nor heard of who have been in the same class as me for four years.

3)
Communication, timing, coloring, and using low quality images for high res pieces.

4)
I will get to Kinko's and print out about five photos.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  clintonh on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:05 pm

I have made myself a decent logo. I got the idea from a friend and put my own twist on to it. I like the concept and i have learned how to use the pen tool better.
clintonh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  clintonh on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:13 pm

I have made myself a decent logo. I got the idea from a friend and put my own twist on to it. I like the concept and i have learned how to use the pen tool better.
clintonh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tedij on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:05 pm

For these three photos, these are pictures of me glassblowing.  I made these pictures greyscaled, then I added color to certain objects in the photo.  In this case, The words on my t-shirt are red, the glass on the rod is orange, like it was hot out of the furnace, and (my personal favorite) the radioactive sign is yellow.  Just an FYI, the molten glass in not radioactive.

I made a few more Christmas cards.

WHen I was doing this card, I stuck with the traditional red candy canes, and the complementary of the red candy canes and font was the green background.

With this card, I learned how to create a outer glow for the light.  The shading on the branches as well as the bow and the bell could improve, but it was just a test run.

With this card, I was thinking of snow globes.  I was thinking of how snow globes can bring memories of the white snow falling and making a snowman with that freshly fallen snow.  I know I need to do a lot of work on it, from the snow in the snow globe to the snow globe itself.
Next week, I'll continue to work on custom card covers and shading
tedij

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jackhthomas on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: I think I was able to create a pretty cool advertisement for the gallery. I don't really have any criticisms at this point because this is my final product. Thanks Audrey for your helpful feedback throughout the process!

Part 3. I polished my design skills in Photoshop.

Part 4. Next week I hope to work in After Effects.

jackhthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  katieb on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:53 pm

In needed practice with character interaction and shading so I did some fanart cause I'm trash. I figured out how to make the image look more clear on photoshop while messing around with image and edit settings.
Next week i will work on things that are my own characters and brainstorm for setting up an actual animation.

katieb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jordan a on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:50 pm

Quick sketch of a character. Testing out monochromatic colors and a more sketchy and abstract art style. For the next few weeks I'll keep practicing on making more drawings in this style.
jordan a

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas Hill on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:51 am

The cup and lollipop are the two that are finished, I was absent so didn't have time to submit the assignments, just played around with some photo's I took, and one i asked if I could mess around with and try some new things but I haven't finished.
Thomas Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:21 am

Grades are in for this.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content