Assignment 2: Weekly update 2/19/16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assignment 2: Weekly update 2/19/16

Post  Admin on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:24 am

Part 1. Upload your new work from the last two (short) weeks. If it's photoshop work, upload it as a jpg, not a psd. If it's a movie file or animation, export and upload it in a compressed format (don't give me a file that requires me to open it in adobe premiere or final cut). You can upload to youtube and link it here.

Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: What is working well in this week's work? What would you like to improve, or develop further?

Part 3. Identify new skills you worked on during the week. (For example, I know one student learned to rotate brushes in photoshop.)

Planning: 

Part 4. Identify at least one new skill will you work on/develop next week.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 2: Weekly update 2/19/16

Post  jackhthomas on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:42 am

" /
>

2: I think the animation came out kind of cool, not sure if I like the color scheme I gave the image overall. 

3: I built on my displacement filter skills in after effects.

4: Next week I hope to work more in After Effects and plan stuff for the April gallery

jackhthomas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HealyG on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:50 am

1)

And some more photos I still need to edit.

2)

This week I worked on editing the cityscape, which proved to be quite fun; I also worked on my senior photos. My eyes are not shown, but truth be told I do have my face buried in a book often.

3)

I learned how to fix a scanner, and tricks on night photography.

4)

I will find more contests to enter my art in, I bungled up the Anton Art Center by waiting too long to submit, I will not tolerate this sort of thing from myself in the future.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  andrewi on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:00 am

Just been working on rough versions of a banner and profile picture for my friends gaming channel, been trying to learn and work with pattern and clip masking. So far it hasn't been as good as I would like it to be, but I'm still in concept stage for most of the work.
andrewi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AshijaUnholey on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:41 am

[img][/img]
What I decided to do was to make a skelton apple arrow shoot.
There's is not much new, but I decided to make this based off of the movie we watched.
I'll do more stuff next week.
AshijaUnholey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chelsea1998 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:06 am

Part 1. Over the past two weeks I've been doing several things.
1- I've been working on the poster for the assembly NHS is holding in the future (just concepts, not sure exactly what I'm gonna do yet))

2. I worked on the senior shirt and added/ changed/ corrected certain information.
3. Worked on yearbook quotes
4. Came up with the concept for my multimedia project (now completed)
5. Edited my senior photo
Reflecting:

Part 2.Self-critique: Everything went well, I really managed my time good and accomplished a lot of things this week which is really surprising

Part 3. Worked on geometric cut outs of other shapes as well as layouts for clothing (weird))

Planning:

Part 4. Next week I'm going to pretty much finish up everything that I've started and continue to work hard c:

chelsea1998

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jordan a on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:35 am

Current works in progress. Getting better at lineart and shading. Gradients are my best friend for works like these. I'll be working on these all through next week. Gonna be something worth talkin' about.
jordan a

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  katieb on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:08 pm

I drew some warm up doodles

This was for multimedia design class

And i was playing around with prospectives

These are mainly unfinished but I plan on finishing them at home over the weekend
I learned how to pin point different angles so I get the prospective I want

katieb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AaliyahH on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:28 pm

I have been working on my typography skills. I am still learning and trying to improve myself.
I plan to continue working on different Photoshop skills.

AaliyahH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LucusM on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:10 am

Here is the piece I worked on for my regular digital imaging class.

This is a donation envelope that I made for the school board, following the same design as the other envelope and letter.

2.) I feel like I did a very nice job at making a more realistic looking piece, and I'm working on the other project in a quick manner while also making very clean looking images. I do feel that while the grass looks very nice for my first attempt, there could have been a little extra added to the picture to improve it. Perhaps a tree or something?

3.) I was struggling to make a semi-realistic scenery since my winter wonderland piece, so being able to make realistic grass was nice!

4.) My new goal for this week is to possibly finish up my side project with the school board. I was commissioned to make a pamphlet with info about the Educational Excellence Foundation (EEF) and I'm going to get started when I get the chance.
LucusM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BlakeM on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:50 pm

poster for the slam
BlakeM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noahh on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:54 pm

ok so im making these collage peices tributing some of my favorite artists here are a couple examples

noah henry that is me! truth be told im very proud with my photoshop works i can always improve though
noahh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noahh on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:58 pm

noahh wrote:ok so im making these collage peices tributing some of my favorite artists here are a couple examples  

noah henry that is me! truth be told im very proud with my photoshop works i can always improve though

dirk strangely i actually met this guy in person and bought a painting he called "doll face" what i love about this guy is the simple designs in black and white with tons of swirls
noahh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noahh on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:01 pm

noahh wrote:
noahh wrote:ok so im making these collage peices tributing some of my favorite artists here are a couple examples  

dirk strangely i actually met this guy in person and bought a painting he called "doll face" what i love about this guy is the simple designs in black and white with tons of swirls

shawn crahahn aka the clown is a visionary many of his works have so much going on and most of them are creepy and graphic i love it
noahh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:57 am

Grades are in for this.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content