Opportunity for someone who likes opera - deadline 3/1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opportunity for someone who likes opera - deadline 3/1

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:28 am

From an email:

"I would love to come out (Thursday at 10:30)  to speak with interested students about attending the Sunday, March 13th performance of Michigan Opera Theatre’s The Tender Land at the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts. This opera features an 18-year old protagonist on the verge of high school graduation, and has been selected as the “Opera of the Month” for the national Opera Teens program. We have identified AAW students specifically to be our special guests at that performance, and plan to welcome them with a post-performance reception and a chance for students to talk to both the performers and MOT staff about careers in the arts. Any student who wishes to write a short blog post about the experience may have the opportunity to have their writing featured on both the MOT and Opera Teens websites."
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Opportunity for someone who likes opera - deadline 3/1

Post  HealyG on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:55 am

I would be willing to attend and write about the opera. I have just one question, how long is it? Most operas (AM or PM?) take about two hours to complete between story line and song, and if it is PM that means I'd most likely get home at around one in the morning on a school night.
I have no problem with writing a review in exchange for a free ticket, I just want to know a few details beforehand.
Thank you.
HealyG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:34 am

I don't have additional information beyond what was sent to me in the email, but I'm guessing you could look up performance times online.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top