Assignment 14: Project Description Due Dec 7

Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 am

For the conflict piece, post a description of the project you will be working on. Include both the concept and the medium you will be using.

(2 point assignment)
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Assignment 14: Project Description Due Dec 7

Post  jamestheirvine on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 am

Mines a bit hard to explain but ill try. First ill say i have a couple ideas but i dont know how restricted ill be for this project so i am going to do the one i like the most that i CAN do. It'll be be Black n White in a barren brick room there will be one person in a corner, their will also be a few items that symbolize the destruction of ones personal self.
jamestheirvine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Z.Roberts on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 am

I am going to do a photo, edited a little in Photoshop, of a silowet of a man holding a knife standing in a lit door way, staring into a dark room, with his dead shadow on the ground.
Z.Roberts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary.M on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I want to do a painting/photoshop/photography piece of someone struggling to hold the weight of everything on their back.
Zachary.M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maryc on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 am

Im going to do a photography peice of my brother, bare. showing his scares and what he went through. the photos are going to go along with the description perfectly.

maryc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jasmineH on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 am

I'm going to use photography as my medium. The photo's going to be of a young girl looking out/up to her past memories of her and her father, which represents what she thrives for, and beside her will be images of things that represent the father/daughter relationship presently.

jasmineH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NateF on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:44 am

I will be doing a piece of writing and few photos to match the theme of my work.

NateF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ranak on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 am

My idea for this project I want to dig deep inside someone who has a drug addiction. Practically see their soul and what they are struggling with. For my project, Iím not sure if it will just be on Photoshop, I want to incorporate painting or a sketch possibly but Iím not a hundred percent sure.
ranak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayae on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:36 am

For this assignment, I'm thinking it'll be mostly photography based. I have a few ideas in mind, but the main one is of a young female looking a little distraught, with some pill containers or other substances in the background or used in some other way in the picture. I might use some photoshop if there is anything that needs to be touched up, or coloring that needs to be fixed but it all depends on how well the photos turn out.
Jayae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewel_Dotson on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:50 am

For my assignment I'm thinking I want to do it photography based. I'm picturing someone battling with different things in life while trying to stay focus on their passion even though its really hard.

Jewel_Dotson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn L on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:39 am

Im sorry its taken me so long to respond to this, I just was not sure on what I was going to do. But Im trying to do a piece that shows someone finding themselves, their identity, purpose, where they belong.

Dawn L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  toris on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:11 am

For my conflict piece I will be using photography. I want to take a picture of the scar on my back (probably using a tripod of some kind). I also want to incorporate school books somehow in the picture. I was thinking about doing a meditative pose while balancing books and folders. I might use a little bit of Photoshop too.

toris

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/beads-of-paradise

Back to top Go down

Post  NateF on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:46 am

For this assignment i am using music to help people open their eyes and hearts. Through the lyrics of my music and i plan on having many pictures to help further explain the lyrics.

NateF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AllyR on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 pm

I have the same project assignment for this and seventh hour so I will be doing two pieces that will fit together as a series, my piece for this hour will be simpler than my one in seventh hour. The project will be photo based, I think I will do a collage of photos in the shape of a girl, the photos will all be things that have made her who she is and that represent what she has been through in her life.

AllyR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawn L on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:36 pm

I had to change my first choice, So I have a picture showing the conflict of someone contemplating suicide. They have scattered pictures on the floor with a glass of water and pills and the struggle of what to do.

Dawn L

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  danielr on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:32 am

I am going to be doing a project involving a literal puzzle that is missing pieces that relates to my life. I will be using my own photos and finishing it in photoshop.
danielr

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/atanih23

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 am

everything here has been graded.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content