aaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26

+4
maryc
csmith
Julian Pettus
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Empty Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26

Post  Admin Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:22 am

Part I: Copy and paste from your proposal what you are scheduled to have done this week.

Part II: Post your new work for the week. Note: Progress reports must include actual work samples to receive credit. A statement such as "I took photos" without submitting the photos will be worth zero points.

Weekly progress reports are part of my class grade, are worth 5 points each, and will be marked down one point (out of 5) for each day late.

If you have a separate assignment due this day - like getting letters of recommendation - that will appear under its own assignment thread. This thread is for the progress on your main proposal, not the side assignments. Do not tell me in this thread that you worked on getting your letters of recommendation, or working on the essay.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Empty Re: Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26

Post  Julian Pettus Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 am

Part I: Have half of the edited photos put into comic form
Part II:

Page 1
Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Comic-10
Page 2
Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Comic-11
Page 3
Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Comic-12
Julian Pettus
Julian Pettus

Back to top Go down

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Empty Re: Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26

Post  csmith Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:28 am

Part I: Put finishing touches on my self-publishing book and order it today, April 26th, so there’s enough time for it to get here.

Part II: Wait for my self-publishing book.

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Untitl10
csmith
csmith

Back to top Go down

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Empty Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26

Post  maryc Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:10 am

1. Apr 26-Work on the 5 page reflective essay. This is due May 1st. Put finishing touches on my self-publishing book and order it today, April 26th, so there’s enough time for it to get here. Book should be done with photos.

2. Im starting my essay this class period, and the book is half way done.

Every assignment on power school is marked zero... this isnt true... all of my weekly progresses are DONE and on time.... so there should be no problems there. Edit from Audrey - I fixed the ones from this marking period, please check comments on assignment 10.

The only thing I am missing is letters of recommendations due to lack of teachers whom are willing to actually write it or not.... so that will be late and i apologize for that.

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Prog10

The book looks awesome, Im trying to have it done by mothers day for a mothers day gift. The theme I am sticking with is my European trip due to so many photo I took on my travels.

maryc

Back to top Go down

Post  VictoriaW Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 am

Pt 1: April 26th: Have someone proofread 5 page reflective essay. Also begin rewriting 5 page reflective essay. Finishing my photo book.

Pt 2:

All 40 of my pictures are edited, but due to the death of my mothers computer I have to re-layout everything on my publisher.

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Untitl10

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Untitl11
VictoriaW
VictoriaW

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/babyface.willis?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena S Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:43 pm

April 26: Letters of recommendation from teachers due 24. Begin printing and putting up design.

I have most of the pieces printed out and on the door I just need to finish up some of the extra pieces and put them on the door.

Selena S

Back to top Go down

Post  JenniferB Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:19 am

All pictures done and edited, begin working on essay and book.
These are the last of the pictures with the models. One of them bailed out and can no longer do any of the pictures, I've talked to you about what I'm going to do instead.

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Hansel10

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Hansel11

JenniferB

Back to top Go down

Post  samkoki-jones Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:46 am

April 26: done with third video, working on essay

I'm still editing my second video.

Assignment 17: Weekly Progress Report Due Apr 26 Apr2610

I just re-shot my third video over the weekend. I will get a screenshot of that onto here as soon as I get home.
I'm working on the essay at home.

P.S. I have e-mailed you one of my letters of reccomendation. I haven't gotten the other one yet because one of the teachers I e-mailed is out sick. I've told her I have a due date, and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.
samkoki-jones
samkoki-jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Everything up to here has been graded.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum