aaw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assignment 34: past, present, future progress due: May 22

Go down

Assignment 34: past, present, future progress due: May 22 Empty Assignment 34: past, present, future progress due: May 22

Post  Admin Fri May 22, 2015 8:44 am

Please give me a description of your project and a project update (how far along are you and what still needs to be done).

Objectives: Identify, define problems, and reflect upon possible visual solutions. Planning a project, reporting to clients on project updates.

Grades for this assignment will be based on:

2 points: concept
2 points: progress
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Assignment 34: past, present, future progress due: May 22 Empty Re: Assignment 34: past, present, future progress due: May 22

Post  chelsea1998 Fri May 22, 2015 1:45 pm

I envisioned portraying my immaturity to maturity. For each photo, I will be in a different position, and I will edit myself to look like a shadow, in a blurred background with props and what not.

chelsea1998

Back to top Go down

Assignment 34: past, present, future progress due: May 22 Empty Re: Assignment 34: past, present, future progress due: May 22

Post  Thomas Hill Fri May 29, 2015 2:57 pm

I have three visions

1) Use one picture and create it (evenly) to make one half look like the past, the middle to be the present, and the other half to be the future, I'm thinking age for this photo, but I will not use a child because the proportions would be too far off, I will use prop's to demonstrate a child like age.

2) The life of a nail. For this one I'd use three separate pictures except for the first picture i'll use like a baby screw because there's no baby nail

3)Kids growing up, the first photo will be a kid outside (depending) playing with toys, the second picture will be a teen inside playing video games, and the third will either be a drop out or someone who is in a cap and gown that just graduated.

Thank you for your time Like a Star @ heaven
Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:11 pm

grades are in for this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://artsacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum